Enterprise Performance Management
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) is about getting timely reliable information to people who can:
- Make Decisions
- Take Action
- Monitor Results
Mature organizations measure and adapt.
As the business environment continues to accelerate, it is critical for organizations to have detailed analytics to evaluate past performance, adjust their strategy, adopt their plans for new objectives, realign resources and continue the cycle of measurement and adaption.
The Impetus Consulting Group team works with organizations to:
- Evaluate current state of EPM maturity
- Identify short-term quick-win opportunities & long-term goals
- Assess process & methodology gaps
- Review technology to support goals & provide guidance in software selection
- Develop detailed requirements and roadmap for achieving goals
- Design long-term solution architecture
- Implement process changes and technology solutions
- Ensure client readiness
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) encompasses a number of disciplines, including:
- Financial Reporting
- Management Reporting
- Planning & Forecasting
- Profitability & Cost Management
- Master Data Management
- Business Intelligence & Scorecards
The Impetus Consulting Group recognizes that decisions are only as correct as the available information you have to work with. When relevant information and EPM processes are closely aligned, a business can make well-informed decisions quickly and confidently.
We take a holistic approach to integrating these critical components of running any organization. Common sense dictates that the same drivers of profitability and cost should be leveraged in the planning process. Master Data and Enterprise Data should also be centrally managed and synchronized across the organization.