Job Description: Impetus provides an exciting opportunity to work side-by-side with talented and passionate people on a wide range of projects for companies of all sizes across various industries. As seasoned consultants, we’re cognizant of having an environment that gives employees a good balance between work and lifestyle. We are actively searching for people who are problem solvers, enjoy working on challenging projects, and can adapt in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
Impetus fields a highly accomplished team of seasoned consultants with unique expertise in the areas of Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Sales Performance Management, Data Management and Business Intelligence. Our client engagements offer the opportunity to demonstrate and apply business prowess combined with technical capabilities.
Responsibilities of the Manager Include:
- Deliver high level presentations to audiences ranging from executives to business users
- Perform user requirements analysis; facilitate business process design sessions, identify gaps, issues, and reporting risk areas as part of an implementation team
- Facilitation of as-is and to-be business process discussions with customer subject matter experts
- Translation of business processes and requirements into technical requirements & design documentation, solution design, and system configurations to support customer’s desired to-be state
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in EPM or SPM domain
- Engaged and confident presence with client – one who can establish and sustain credibility and trust
- Demonstrate technical knowledge for software implementations including activities around field to field data mapping, conversion validation, system and security configuration, user acceptance testing, and system integration testing
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skill at all levels‐managerial, technical and user
- Understand priorities, scope, timeline, goals, and key milestones
- Maintain customer focus and demonstrate leadership to drive consensus and project related decisions
- A background in financial/multi-dimensional modeling, analytics or business intelligence, OR
- Appropriate prior experience in implementing Performance Management Solutions using Anaplan, Oracle Hyperion, SAP EPM, IBM TM1/Cognos, Tableau or similar technologies
- A business-oriented understanding of planning and analytics best practices
- Experience in a project team environment using structured methodologies for gathering business requirements, business processes, data conversions and system interfaces
- Demonstrated analytical and problem‐solving skills
- Ability to manage a project team of 3-5 people
- Experience providing sales support including contribution to RFPs and conducting demo sessions for prospective clients
- Demonstrated organizational and prioritization skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, System Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS)
- Experience with Consolidation/Financial Reporting, Management Reporting, or Enterprise Operational Planning
- Experience with Profitability Analytics, Funds Transfer Pricing and Risk Management
- Familiarity with Sales Performance Management solutions including Callidus and Xactly
- Expertise with leading ETL tools (Informatica, SnapLogic, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI))
- Experience with Balanced Scorecard
- Anaplan or Oracle (Hyperion) Certified Consultant
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration
- Experience working in Financial Services
For consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.